vendredi 4 mars 2016

Spiritual growth and other things

Growth. 

Spiritual growth shouldn't be born solely of a self-centered impulse, spiritual growth like anything in life should turned outward to the others. Spiritual growth is real growth when it transforms someone into a better person, not for my his or her own benefit, but to that someone is a better parent, better friend, better sibling, better person. Spiritual growth doesn't mean anything otherwise. If not, turned turned toward the outside. If not, it flows in closed circuit. It is sterile. The energy has to spread outward to contribute to the making of a better world. If not it is wasted energy. Useless. Respect doesn't mean anything if you only respect yourself, it you are not ready to like the others like yourself. 
If I am not for me who will be if I am only for me what am I, if not now, when
Hillel




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire