vendredi 12 avril 2019

Sound of silence

Yet another beginning. The foundation is done time to build the walls. I can breath, I was about to be out of breath. The sensation that I had to go through certain things for a certain period of time. It reminds me of this week Parsha in the Torah. It explains that Miriam had to be excluded from all 3 camps because she talked about Moishe but not in a rightful way and had been touched by leprosi in a way of spiritual sickness not physical. She had to go through healing by learning humility. It teaches us that we should think before speaking. We will be accountable for all our words. But also that a curse is a hidden blessing. It exists to help us better ourselves and to push us forward. I had to live those last 3 years to be where I am today. A better cleaner version of myself. Not all is done but I have succeeded. I can't wait to see what lies ahead. I am excited. It is another chapter with a foundation for the first time in my life. I am no more the tightrope walker over the void. I'm curious to see what I am able to do in that kind of environment much more vast than what I have known until now. Big without being a corporation. The public sector. The government. So strange. I never thought me the rebel that I would end at the government. Life is a journey we orbit around time, like the spiral of the DNA the infinitely little reflection in the immensity and vice versa. one within the other. Vibrating. The pulse of the world propelled by the will of God. We are God creature and each one of us has a mission to accomplish. Whatever happened to us the soul remains pure, untouched. Connection. I was never good at connecting. When I get stress I tell myself that it is G-d will and ultimately he decides. There is nothing to worry. Meanwhile I am at peace, enjoying the sound of silence. Enjoying the calm.Feeling blessed. Thinking I can do this. Jumping in the unknown.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire