samedi 13 juin 2015

Addiction

There's all sorts of addictions. Drugs addiction, alcohol addictions, sex addictions, relationship addictions, work addictions. Maybe we all are addicted to something somehow. Addiction to numb our aloneness, emptiness, sense of being useless, invisible. Addiction to nourish our ego. Deadly addictions. Supposably a while ago I said that drugs addicts were not my responsibility. I don't recall and I'm a bit surprised to that statement. But who knows maybe it's plausible. I'm happy I changed and that I don't feel the same way anymore. Because who Am I to judge somebody else's struggles. 
Maybe because I'm my worst judge or my worst enemy sometimes. I like reading Osho's horoscope and in my horoscope for the month of june he said that there's no right or wrong in the way we express ourselves. It made me meditate. And I realize that it is true there's no right or wrong the importance is the expression. Whatever that is. And as long of course as it is the way we want to express ourselves and not something borrowed. I always liked the card of the rebel. 'The Rebel challenges us to be courageous enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live our truth'.
Never sorry. WEI WEi


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire