lundi 8 juin 2015

Let's get political

I don't discriminate when it comes to colour, origin, religion, age. But I do discriminate on stupidity, cowardness, fakeness and that type of things. I don't pressure things, force things anymore. Sometimes the only thing to do is to let go. You're with me it's cool you're not its cool also. I don't have energy to waste anymore. I say thank you for what was, what is, what will be. I like the courageous, the witty, the intelligent, the real ones. 
I follow the light. I just want to be calm and quiet. No stress. I'm not running anymore. I'm walking not too fast not too slow, just at the right rythm, one step at the time. 
And breath in breath out. 
I'm a learner. I think that's my best quality with being open minded. But maybe they go together. Because how could i learn if I wasn't open minded. I have a curious mind. It lead me on unknown territories. I'm a chamelon too. I can adapt to different situation quite easily. Because I am me.  Yourself is always your best bet. Because the truth is unbreakable. One is one. To stay true to one self, to trust oneself, to believe in oneself. Mot so easy. Regardless of other people opinion, to be oneself only because I am we are. Just because I breathe. To follow the light even if I am the only one to see it. I try to live with a pure heart. I don't always succeed but that's my aim. I thank God every day. For my life for my kids my friends my family. Barush hashem. I like to say that I live by the grace of God. I was in a quest. I use to call it. La quête de l'absolu. I'm happy where I'm today. It could have been much worth. I hope now to be able to put in practice what I learned all those years with my line of clothing. I hope to make a statement to spread out certain ideas that are closed to my heart. Of course MBRTRB is totally unaffiliated with any religion. MBRTRB includes everyone and don't discriminate in any ways. Come as you are. Because everybody whoever he or she is is essential to the whole. I am because we are.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire