jeudi 21 avril 2016

Lessons in humility


Reason was always a word that distraught me. I was never a reasonable adult. I was wild. My life as an artist. For the first time, I truly feel I'm beginning to understand what true humility is. I realize how big an ego I had. The animal soul is all about me, myself and I. Which is good for the survival to a certain extent. What the animal doesn't know is when to stop. It's an eternal cycle without end but death. I will have to move in a week from by beloved apartment to a place, that I chose because it was the best for the price but not because I truly love it. Learning humility. It's a modest apartment, clean and bright but not luxurious, far away from it. Supposably, moving is the 5th most stressful event in someone's life. I have to come to a point where I feel that it is the love and the happiness inside a house that matters not the house itself. I'll have to make our kingdom, our temple. It is a virgin place without a history. This new story will start the 1st of May 2016. 
It is about making place for the divine spark within us. The idea is to go within. When you love a person, you love the essence within that person. Love goes beyond the behavior or the physicality, love is a soulful encounter. 
Simplicity, modesty were not part of my vocabulary. I loved the luxury because it is the quintessence of what is unessential. The events forced me to get out of my ego. They left me no choice. The material was keeping my soul prisoner. So now, that everything has been stripped, my soul can expand. I'll grow wiser and better. After all, the sky isn't the limit. Far away from it. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire