samedi 6 décembre 2014

#Love


The word for the month of december will be love and the honorary member of the month will be Madonna because of her social involvement with "art for revolution", her schools in Malawi and because of what she represents as a strong, confident and fuck you kind of woman and mother.

What is love. I don't know. 
Can I say that I was truly in love in the past, I don't know either. 
Was I in love, with the idea of love, maybe. How do we know when we're truly in love. Is jealousy part of love, possession, being in need. I don't think so. I think love is about chemistry: being on the same vibes, surfing the same wave. I think we can't experience love unless we find our true nature and unless we're at peace with ourselves. For me, love can only exist when we're able to let go of the ego so the relation is not a combat between 2 powers but two souls embracing each other. Love is about not to be scared to give in. Love is about trust. Love is about opening ourselves and willingly putting ourselves in a vulnerable position because love is about abandon. 
There's of course universal love. Love towards humanity, towards our fellowman. After all, love is about spreading the good vibes, spreading good energy, being nice, doing good. Love transcends colour, race, sexual orientation, gender and religion. 
Ultimately, love is the most sacred and beautiful of all human emotions. Love is the most powerful of all the human vibrations. And i believe that love will always win in the end. 




Love 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire