samedi 23 mai 2015

Faith

My next objective is to stay in the present moment and to go with the flow. Sometimes I'm too impatient. I lose touch with what's going on now at this very moment. Staying in the now, from now to now, is easier said than done. It takes trust, the power of letting go to be able to take deep breath and to calm myself down. Just breath baby just breath. In kabbalah they say that the sound of a person breathing is the same as the letter in the tetragramme so when a person breaths shes at the same time praying. Time has changed. I can feel it. Times are getting better. Or is it because I'm getting better. I'm less stressed. I'm calm. I'm able to stay still. It's an internal feeling. I do my things. I'm more confident. It seems like the tougher years had passed. And I kept true to myself. I followed my soul. Soul searcher, dream warrior. What I use to call: la quête de l'absolu. To enjoy the present, to stay in it and to remain focus and calm are my new objectives. Of course I listen and I continue to learn. A little more everyday. A new photoshoot is coming up. Different this time. New styles are coming up if everything goes well by monday should be on the website under new. I'm beginning to receive great feedbacks on my t-shirts I'm quite pleased. Let's push it and meanwhile stay in the moment. From this moment to that moment, from now to now. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire