samedi 30 mai 2015

The feminine condition ou la condition féminine

I find sometimes there's so much high expectations on the behalf of men towards women. The perfect woman. Like I posted recently: the real (or perfect) woman is what the hell she wants to be. I have these words in my head: Say's who? In Kabbalah it is said that we are living in a feminine time. And introspective time, inward time, soul time. It is hard as a woman to feel confident in a world after all, run by men mostly. But more and more women every day achieves it. Women are challenged in their femininity, in their sexuality, in their emotions, in their intelligence by men. They want to dictate how they should live, how they should dress. It's nice to feel protected but it's not nice to feel controlled. The only thing I know is that I'm looking for something calm. I don't want to break my head anymore. I just want to live peacefully and chill and enjoy every day of the life that God gave me. I want quiet and good vibes only. I have one life to live no more no less. And who can be the judge of my life except God. I tried to follow by heart. And if I love sex it's because it's good, I'm a giver and it is the ultimate intimacy. 2 bodies can't be closer. And making love is the best thing in the world. 2 souls touching each other. The ultimate connection between two different persons. When you have that it's difficult to let go. To trust. To trust oneself as a woman and to trust another person and to relaxe because it's all good. I tell myself that when you receive a gift from God all you can say is thank you. Blessed be he. Barush hashem. Because that's all there is to say. HDM.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire