lundi 18 mai 2015

One step further

The question of the immature adult. I was an immature adult for a while. Didn't want to grow up and live like a grown up. Even when I was a kid I didn't want to be an adult.The world of the adults didn't interest me. I love the first lines of the Wings of desire by Wim Wenders when the narrator says: quand l'enfant était enfant il n'avait pas d'habitude, il s'asseyait par terrepuis partait en courant. I believed in magic also. I always felt different maybe since I am 6 years old. I am a mix: palestinian from my maternal grand-father of Haifa, where my mother was born in 1945 and jewish from my maternal grand mother who was from Bratislava Slovakia. And french Canadian but Scottish descendant from my father side. And born in Paris. So i thought I was all those contraries Marie and Pierre feminine masculine Marie Pierre Warren so french and english and palestinian and jewish. Of of all those layers of opposites. I am a total mix. I grew up with electronic music, Kraftwerk. I remember having it on my walkman, going down the hills at Mont Saint-Anne. Music guided my life. I was attracted to the people who were listening to same kind of music as me. I followed my nature. Couldn't do otherwise. I loved dancing. I spent my years from 20 to 30 dancing. We use to dance. Like really dance with all our heart and soul and body. Making love to the sounds. Those were the good times. The vibes were strong you could feel them in the air. I loved Sona. Nothing replaced it. Playground of course. And the first Stereo. We were kicking ass. I was thinking of Thau yesterday on the dance floor so I dedicated my dance to him, Because he use to dance like a tiger on the dance floor. Once he came to me and said: you're naughty by nature.
I was feeling his spirit. The hard core crew. 514. The Cox Di Salvio. Every night had a place. Wild times crazy times intense times special times. And I was wild. I wasn't scared of anything. I will never forget that time the people I met from far or from close. There part of a time that will never come back. I feel lucky to have lived it while I could. But at one point it had to end. But it stays in me. It's part of who I am. The love of music dance good vibes will never live me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire