jeudi 19 juin 2014

Follow your heart


Sometimes by following your heart, you risk of losing your mind. To think that the impossible is possible. Or is it just a mirage. Keep calm and follow your heart. Breathe it's all good because everything is happening exactly as it should. I don't have any answer. I don't know what tomorrow will be. But I live now. I decided to follow my heart and not my logic, to stop being scared and to trust. To jump in the unknown. I'm not moving. I'm being patient, trusting the universe and being at peace. 
That's it that's all.
Osho Zen Card, Patience: There are times when the only thing to do is to wait. The seed has been planted, the child is growing in the womb, the oyster is coating the grain of sand and making it into a pearl.

This card reminds us that now is a time when all that is required is to be simply alert, patient, waiting. The woman pictured here is in just such an attitude. Contented, with no trace of anxiety, she is simply waiting. Through all the phases of the moon passing overhead she remains patient, so in tune with the rhythms of the moon that she has almost become one with it. She knows it is a time to be passive, letting nature take its course. But she is neither sleepy nor indifferent; she knows it is time to be ready for something momentous. It is a time full of mystery, like the hours just before the dawn. It is a time when the only thing to do is to wait.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire