jeudi 12 juin 2014

I declare world peace


I really don't know if certain things said and done are unforgivable or if certain things shouldn't be forgiven, I guess it's our choice, to forgive or not. All i know it's a feeling of liberty and relief to actually forgive someone. By forgiving we let go and by doing so we set our spirit free. Maybe the right term is not to forgive but to make peace. Making peace is a powerful feeling. Making peace with ourself first of all. Because the thought of making peace should be our sole idea. We don't need the other person to make peace with us, we just need to make peace with them. By doing so, we do not install indifference but peace. Not to confuse one with the other. To make peace is a gift we give to ourselves. I wanna be at peace and I wanna be happy and I wanna be in love but that's another story. So Shalom Salam.  Peace and love always. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire