vendredi 13 juin 2014

Shallow

I want to make something clear. I may sound shallow not commenting on politics or else. Don't get me wrong I'm well aware of what's going on. At the same time, I don't have much influence on the order of the world. Nonetheless, I have an impact with my own behaviour. I believe in changing ourselves before changing the world. I believe in transmission, in education and evolution. I believe in a better world. I believe that change begins with our children. Children are the living message we send to a time we will not see. I find what's happening in Irak appalling. It's a disaster, terrible disaster. Syria another disaster. But I still have faith among this chaos. I always thought if I stop to believe who will. And if I have to be the last so be it. Doing my things. No matter what. Everything worth having takes time. Nothing comes easy. But I believe that everything is happening exactly as it should. We can't see the big picture because we're in the middle of it. And do what we do when we do the things we do. Do the right thing, be good, be nice be authentic.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire