jeudi 26 juin 2014

Trust


To go with the flow: Osho Zen Card: 

Every moment in life we have a choice whether to enter life's waters and float, or to try to swim upstream. When this card appears in a reading it is an indication that you are able to float now, trusting that life will support you in your relaxation and take you exactly where it wants you to go. Allow this feeling of trust and relaxation to grow more and more; everything is happening exactly as it should.

Trust will be my word for July.
Sometimes the best thing to do is to trust, trust ourselves, trust our heart, our gut feeling. Trust that we are at the right place at the right time. No matter what. Trust that we're doing the right thing according to us. Life according to me. Because this is my life. I'm the one who is living it, nobody else is in my shoes and I'm in the shoes of no one. To trust our inner voice in other words to follow our heart.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire