samedi 25 avril 2015

vocabulary

Some people can be turned off by certain terminology i use like prayer or God or religion. If you wish you can translate them with meditation, source and spirituality. If the first ones are too intense or too strong. You begin where you want. The idea is that everyone should be comfortable. For me yoga was the catalyst of my enlightenment, anyway the start of it. Yoga first opened my body to the energy around me. It cleaned my mind from the toxins. It allows me to receive and to give. It changed me. It pushed me higher, further or deeper. The second step was Kabbala. Maybe because I have an analytic mind, i needed to have the creation of the world explained to me to understand the structure of existence. I guess it's the same idea why I wanted to go in history because to understand the present you have to understand the past. With Kabbala I started prayer or if you prefer meditation. Meditation turned outward meaning you take to give back to the world. You become a transmitter or a messenger. The energy flows from God or the source, as you want, to you than to the world. 
In Kabbala God created the world through a will. the will to create something and through the four letters of the Tetragram. Our world as we know it, is made of container and the content within the container, each container specially made for its content. For example the word and the meaning of the word, the notes and the music, the eye and the vision, the ear and the hearing, the though and the idea, the body and the soul etc. They all work together in perfect harmony. That will, that first connection, was born out of love. The second was justice. The world wouldn't be able to subsist without those 2 forces. Doing what's right not whats easy is a difficult thing. In order to give man freedom of choice God had to stay concealed hidden, if not, free will could not exist. Everything has a meaning, everything is happening exactly as it should. We have to trust our inner voice our soul and follow our heart but also use our head. Doing what's right. Following God's way, the source of it all. We have to reconnect with our soul and by doing so to reach closer to God.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire