samedi 5 avril 2014

Follow the light


I often felt also that I was sent to the wrong planet and one day god willing they'll notice their mistake and take me back home. Hello I'm here ! As a joke but truly half joking 
What the fuck am I doing here who are those 2 dimensional beige people when I'm in 4 technicolor dimensions 
Wishing for a new beginning time for a major clean up
I feel that this time 2014 is a time of change we have starting the cleaning people like us around the world. More and more conscious of the earth themselves. Cleaning up their soul their heart their body and their mind. I told my daughters you're lucky because you live in a time of transformation between the old and the new. Internet social media changed everything because people who couldn't connect before are able to connect now. Distance doesn't exist anymore. I have 26 different countries on mbers of the tribe ! Without leaving Montreal ! It's a time of awakening. Like Columbus said we left the old world following the light. That's what well do living the old world following our light. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire