mardi 15 avril 2014

to repair the world

What's up. It's been a while. Members of the Tribe has its first order. Quite excited. First collaboration with a record company. Can't wait to have our website on. Waiting for it impatiently. 253 members the movement is growing slowly, little bit more every week. I like it that way. Time to get accustomed to the beat, the rythme. I have the most amazing partner, couldn't have dream of being on that adventure with a better one. Thank God for you Rick ! After 10 years gestation, I finally gave birth to a new entity. At the passover dinner yesterday, we talked about the jewish concept of being on earth to repair the world and Members of the Tribe falls into that idea completely. To heal the world with a love and peace movement. Movement for a better world that includes everyone who is wishing to go forward. Quiet disturbance is the best disturbance. I always said I come with peaceful intentions, with positive intentions. I want to bring people up and not to push them down. I have no interests in that. I'm a lover by nature. don't know how to hate or why to hate. Members of the Tribe is my contribution to a better world by spreading positive vibes and awakening. Once you open your eyes you can't close them again. Once you move forward you cant turn back. Once you see the light you can go to darkness. Slowly but surely. The t-shirts will be my voice, my medium, my messenger. My way.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire