vendredi 4 avril 2014

from now to now.

So far so good. Are you afraid sometimes when things go well of the moment when it won't. I have to stop myself often to bring myself back in the moment. I don't care so much about the past. The good thing about the past its that it is the back but I'm scared of the future. I'm afraid that what is now won't be anymore. I should tell myself that I've been through so much and I'm still here living and kicking ass, that there is no reason. It would be good though if things would calm down and get easier. I live by the grace of God. I must have an amazing guardian angel. I've been through hell and back. The path of paradise begins in hell. From chaos is born harmony. All that to say that I feel very good. I got rid of the toxicity and since then all sorts of good things happen to me.  I'm setting up my limits. I'm standing up for myself. Yoga was the cure. I stopped smoking entirely. I became vegetarian. I feel at peace a feeling i never had even as a child. Spreading my wings. It's all good. Thank god for now. Moment to moment, from now to now.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire