vendredi 15 août 2014

coincidence or the attention to details

The attention to details. I'm a maniac. A perfectionist in all aspects of my life except for my finance. I don't understand anything about money. I live by the grace of God. Apart from that I'm a perfectionist. I like things to be the way I want. And when I compromise I feel awful. It eats me from inside. I'm very happy by myself. I do my things. So when someone enters my life it better not be to fuck up with my vibes. When the superficial becomes so natural that you think that you were born with it. When everything was learned. Of course I must be the most imperfect of them all. I don't adapt. I don't have any intention to fit in. As I said, I do my things. We learn by experience and believe me I had a lot of experiences. i put myself in unknown territory. To check my limits, intentionally in danger all the time. On the edge. Because I'm a borderliner. But as Marilyn Monroe said If you can't take me at my worst than you don't deserve me at my best. So the attention details. I have to like the set up and the person. His way of projecting himself into space. How he deals with life. I was always open minded. Curious of anybody you got my attention. I miss Alexandre. I love where I live how I decorated it I must be listening to the best music in Montreal I have the two must amazing daughters the cutest dog the nicest friends. I'm blessed. I have my idea of perfection. For me imperfection is perfection. A certain kind of imperfection. The essential you can't see with the eyes. It goes deep into the soul. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire