dimanche 31 août 2014

Anti-conformism


September is a special month since it's the month of my birthday. I'm a virgo and Karl Lagerfeld too and somehow their is similitude between him and my humble self. We both have this mix between absolute anti-conformism and nonetheless rationality. All that to say that when I found out that Karl Lagerfeld was a virgo I wasn't surprise. So Virgo and September it is. In judaism, it's gonna be Rosh Hashana the beginning of the year. Our New Year. I'm excited with this year birthday. Anti-conformism is gonna be this month word along with Mr. Lagerfel for the reasons I mention earlier. For the anti-conformist minds and free spirit, the ones that don't follow the current, i dedicate this month to you.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire