jeudi 14 août 2014

Looking for the soul

I know we're not in september yet but i declare the word of september to be: Positivity.

If you're my friend I got your back, if not, you can forget about me. I'm radical. Nonetheless, if I like you, and you make me think you like me too, I'll always give you the benefice of the doubt. Again and again and again until the steel wall fall. If that, shall be the end, it will always be with deep sadness. I don't like to say Adieu. It breaks my heart. That's where reciprocity comes along. You can't feed a black hole that solely takes and doesn't give. To look for the soul not easy since the soul is by essence is invisible. I guess I'll be looking for people who radiate positivity. I always thought that if you are happy and at peace with yourself you don't think to play games, to use or to manipulate. The trick is some people play happy. Happy is not an easy state to attain. Sometimes I get lost in lust. Lust is my comfort zone, I know how to navigate in lust. The thing is for me, there can't be lust without love, giving, trusting. Lust without reciprocity, anyhow not anymore. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire