mardi 14 avril 2015

Next level

So now that I did a long introduction in my previous posts of how I got to where I am now. Let's begin the next level.


I do stretching every morning and praying. I pray God to protect the ones I love or I care about. I stopped smoking cigarettes, stop buying alcohol for the house. I started breathing again, opening my chakras. I listen to kabbalah. By doing so, I cleaned up my mind, my soul, and I feel free. Not free as I use to feel, high on I don't know what, but mentally free, naturally free. 

I understand now that we are never the victim of others but solely our own. I understand now that To be touched we have to let the other person touch us. It's either that or we just make the interaction bounce on us without letting it affect us. I realize that I'm the one in control, I decide who comes in and who doesn't. I experience the virtue of saying no. I set my limits. Man is not made to be alone, so it says in the Torah. It's a human need. Certain people knows how to manipulate that need and pervert the need of connection to their own self interest. But they can manipulate only if you let them. Because as I said we are in control. I had the habit of throwing myself out because I am strong and I can pick up the pieces quite rapidly. I don't anymore. I'm becoming very picky. I have become wiser, stronger, in other word mature. In judaism it is said that maturity begins at 40, wisdom at 60. I'm starting to understand what maturity feels like. 

Kabbalah is interesting because it explains how the ways of God reflects in all the aspects of our life and how the way we are is a reflection of Him. It helps me understand myself and my place on earth and in the universe. The energy of it all. The power and energy of letters, of letters together, the power and energy of the vibes emanating from all things, minerals, vegetation, animals, humans. The objects of desire. The ultimate harmony of all things. That everything is happening exactly as it should and that everything is interconnected and part of a whole. That we live in the world of God, in the world that God created for us out of love. It's time to spread the good vibes and to keep the spirit alive. 
Time to start the next level
Time to start a revolution, the love revolution.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire