samedi 18 avril 2015

The understanding

I want to make one thing very clear if I speak about Kabbala it is not in the intention to convert anything to my views. But since I'm jewish and Kabbala is at the roots of judaism in the mystic perspective of it and since I've been listening to the videos of rabbi Simon Jacobson on the subject of Kabbala that's my point of reference. Nonetheless, the world is about diversity and not conformity. We live in a world where minerals, vegetation, animals and us live in interconnection with each other although we are completely different on must part to each other. It's interesting when we stop to reflect on the fact that those 4 worlds blend with each other in perfect harmony. Although I have to say that humans with their big egos forgot that they were suppose to take care of the earth that was given to them. It is the fracture of the world. So diversity is an integrant part of our life on earth. And I welcome everyone with their religion, their beliefs as long as they carry positive vibes. I am who I am you are who you are and it's all good for me. It's about respect, tolerance, acceptance, love our neighbour, love the strangers, because we were strangers in the land of Egypt. I guess when somebody is secure in him or herself he doesn't feel threatened by difference of opinion as long as it is in good and peaceful spirit needless to say. I deleted someone from my Facebook page because he kept saying to me that his religion will control the world. I can't stand that type of aggressive attitude.  I always said that I come with peaceful intentions. I raise the white flag. We all add to the whole and everyone is equally important, the janitor like the president, each of us has a mission to fullfill, a reason to be alive. The same with the plants, the animals even the stones. Everything is equally important within the whole. Each planets and each stars in the sky, each grain of sands, each of us. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire