lundi 13 juillet 2015

news

So I haven't written for a while. I was on vacation with my girls in Florida.It was amazing. We had a marvelous time. Made me want to do it more often. Funny how life goes. One thing leads to another. So I'm solo. Yaki is definitely out. For good this time. It's a relief. My youngest said It's time for Yaki to learn how to be alone. She's so wise. I tried. I did my best. But we can help only those who dont wanna be helped. Il faut être à la hauteur. People of exception are really rare. I wonder if it was always the case. I tried to be in line with what I say. Of course sometimes I make mistakes. I suppose it's normal even at my age. I always was an idealist. I always aimed for higher grounds. My head up in the sky. If they can't fly it's not my problem. I have no time to waste. If they can't follow there's nothing I can do. I do my things. For me the most important is to have no regrets because I did the right thing, I didn't hide anything or played some games. I did it from the heart. Because that's the only way I know to live. I always felt like a fallen angel kicked out of paradise trying to find its way home. Step by step, never losing faith. I'm an utopist. I believe in a better world. I believe that I can start to build it right now by the way I live. I believe that the good vibes feed the good vibes and the negative vibes feed the negatives vibes that we send to the universe. Because everything is energy. Positive or negative energy. I have no time to waste on negativity. I rather be alone. Like Jean-Paul Sartre, the french philosopher compagnon of Simone de Beauvoir, if you feel lonely when you're alone you're in bad company. 
Waiting to do my first production capital is the hardest thing at this point but I'm a very handy person.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire