mardi 21 juillet 2015

News

The hardest thing for me is to believe in me. I have period of doubts. What am I doing ? Am i doing the right thing, What if am totally off the point, what if it fails ? Am I completely delusional, but than again who said this was right and this is wrong, I do it from a good intention, I'm trying and let's see what happened. There's no good and bad when it comes to expressing oneself. We can choose whatever ways. It's all good. I hope that my message gets through. I hope I'll find a niche. A little territory of my own. First production for promotion this week. I'm financing. I'm thinking I'm asking them to represent me now. Let's see what happened. Let's see if they gonna like the look. I hope the printed result will be perfect. I have to choose the right vinyl also. Onwards and upwards like Josh Silver said. May God hear his good words. Promotion, marketing are not my forte because it's easier to dream than to act. Although I was a very good salesperson when I worked for Cartier and Vuitton. But I guess it's easier to sell somebody else's product especially when there well known entreprise then to sell your own and to risk rejection. But like we say in French: Qui ne risque rien n'a rien. New photoshoot also on sunday in studio this time with Sano, Chloé and Tarek. 2 of the same girls and one new guy, all friends of my 16 years old daughter. That's about it. Getting closer to 500: 497. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire