mardi 2 septembre 2014

Birthday




I often say that life has it's own rythme. We can't force thing. We have to let go and trust and be patient. Nightmares on Wax 3 essential elements: Stick to your gun, take risk, trust. I agree. We have to stay true to who we are, we have to let go of ours fear and just do it if it feels right and than trust, what Steve Jobs use to call: gut feeling. Trust our gut feeling our intuition even if we were misled before or we made mistake. We have to keep doing it. We are not perfect. We are human beings. Errors are part of the process of being alive. Another day, another life. There is always time until the end. Going back on our feet cause it ain't over until it's over. The important is to never desperate. Kick our ass and push ourselves up again. Every mistake is a chance to be better, to go forward a bit more. I've come a long way. I feel i'm getting closer to my own self. I grew spiritually, mentally even physically. I feel taller not as an ego trip but taller as a human being, spreading my wings and me in the world, feeling up my space and radiating. My life is not perfect and maybe I'm the most imperfect of all but thats not the point. I feel good, at peace with who I am. I am because I am, I am because we are. It's going to be my BD soon, saturday to be precise. The number is getting bigger. As long as were getting older, we are alive. There's no other way. Better get accustomed to it.  Strangely I like it. I like the calm of it. I love being home, I love my bed. Who would have thought...I'm a good mother. i'm a good friend. I'm a good person. That was always there. I was always a good person but I was lost and I didn't care. A fallen angel kicked out of paradise searching for its way home. Je vais dans la vie comme une pute sans trottoir was one of my favourite saying.
 I know now that paradise is within.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire