dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Balance

Libra is coming in 2 days. 

Balance. 
The idea is balance. Balance between the opposites. The positive and the negative. I had two answers in my life on the statement of being lost. Once 20 years ago, a friend asked me how I was doing and I answered: I'm drifting away pointing to the marinière top I was wearing. He replied: Since I've known you you've been drifting away. Maybe a year ago I told another friend that i got lost for a while. He said: it's good to be lost. I said as long as you find your way back. So balance is to walk this fine line right in the center where the positive join the negative. Because everything is necessary. Without the negative we wouldn't push ourselves further we would stagnate. The 2 forces are needed to move us forward. The negative as a mean to go further not as an end result of course. I think even at the times I was the most disconnected I never lost touch with my true values of authenticity, consistency, reliability, solidity, respect and ultimately love. When we reach that balance, once we find our vibe, than only than we can truly fly and than not even the sky is the limit. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire