jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Every start has a beginning



So I launched the website sunday the 8th at night 11pm with my dear friend Arlinz next to me after a wonderful evening dancing at Piknic électronik on Craig Richards. I was like: Do you remember how we use to dance Arlinz and he answered: Baby we're still dancing. 
And I smile and I thought, we' re still dancing, we're still kicking ass. Like we use to. A bit older a bit wiser but still there faithful to our true nature.
Dream Warrior Soul Searcher People of the underground, Can you feel it ? 
I come from the upper world better known as the underground.
I made my first sale for New York. The ice is broken.
Doing the photoshoot on sunday with Christopher Morrison, a professional photograph, and friends of my daughter. Should be fun. 
www.christophermorrison.com
So far so good. 
Let's see how far it wil go.
I have a good feeling.
Stick to your guns
Trust your gut feeling
Take risks
Nightmares on Wax





A lot of positive feedbacks from people at Piknic for this t-shirt :))))))
Keep it good keep it real spread the vibes 1 love because I represent 
and don't forget Salute the DJ


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire