samedi 6 septembre 2014

Launch of www.MBRTRB.com



So the day has finally arrived. My birthday and the launch of my website. Got the first samples today and they look amazing. Very Happy. I'm proud of myself because what started as a thought is a final project. I took it to the end. Alone but surrounded by a great team. I thank Jamie Winterhalt, my webdesigner for his patience with me, his talent and his intelligence. My friend Rick Hinojosa who was always there to guide me and to advice me and Simon from Touchez who will produce my t-shirts.



It is my birthday also. I'm excited with this birthday. Actually I've never been so excited with any of my birthdays. I had a great week with friends and family. Tonite is my night dancing. Can't wait. Wearing the MBRTRB t-shirt with leather black G-star short and white superga. Comfortable indeed. And my new sunglasses of course. Essential.

First music to be share on MBRTRB was graciously provided by Jose Maria Ramon, the head of programming at Ibiza Global Radio. I absolutely adore his sets. Link to my souncloud page MBRTRB as well.
Tribal collection






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire