samedi 27 septembre 2014

Magic


The word of October will be magic. The honorary member will be Leonardo Di Caprio. First of all, funnily when i answered the questions of one of those quiz on Facebook about who would play the role of my life in a movie, i got Leonardo Di Caprio and I'm sure I answered woman to the question are you a woman or a man. So it was quite strange and flattering. Leonardo di Caprio I have no objection to that. But of course, it is mostly because Leonardo Di Caprio, lately, has made himself noticed by taking position on ecological issues and donating money through his foundation to different earth oriented charities like oceana.org tto whom Ill donate 10% of my eventual profits. 
(I chose Oceana because water touches all living creatures and because I'm a beach girl by nature) 
So Leonardo Di Caprio it is. And even though, I'm not a beard person I love the new look. He almost looks like he's part of the first nations. Very spiritual looking. 
The word of October will be magic. Because Magic is in the air. Can you feel it ?
There's a movement and it's growing. I can feel it. Do you believe in fate Mallory ? Natural born killers. I think I like that movie because of that line. I always believe in fate, in a purpose. That's the way it is but sometimes it goes the other way around too. True Romance. and you're so cool. I'm a lover not a fighter. 1 love. Love is louder. Love is the movement. Spread the love, feel the magic in the air.
Because the movement is growing and it comes from within. 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire