samedi 13 septembre 2014

Vision


A business is like life. You think you have arrived and actually it's just another start another beginning. The difficult part has been reached. The marketing and the sale of my street wear line. I'm thinking that it's gonna take exactly the time it should take as long as I do what I'm suppose to do. It's funny how I keep going in and out Facebook. Closing opening so on so forth. Now it's closed again. Meanwhile I'm looking for an Interlocutor. Quite rare. A specie in way of extinction. Everybody is doing their own thing in a corner hardly reaching to people outside of their comfort zone. The sense of community has disappear. Community as humans. That's what I'm trying to put back with my line. A sense of belonging but outside society, government, race, religion, sexual orientation etc. Connecting with the vibes. I always strongly believed in connection and intuition. Maybe that's why I fell in love with Steve Jobs while reading his biography. He was intransigeant and made no compromise. He was perfectionist and demanding. I saw a bit of me in him. This hunger for life and his sense of vision, his confidence. Like Steve Jobs said: the thing is about connection is that you can only see the connection between the dots looking back never looking forward. So meanwhile you have to believe in something your gut feelings, your faith yourself something. He also says that in front of death everybody is already naked might as well do something that we like with the time we have. Might as well do something good. Something we're passionate about. Doing so we will never feel we lost our times and we won't have any regrets. Because life is short. So be alive and kick ass. Think outside of the box, be good, be real, represent, spread the vibes. 1 love.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire