vendredi 16 mai 2014

I mind my own business


I always find it strange when people jump on the occasion to judge you while they're being blind to their own fallings. I try as much as I can not to judge. Not to judge the persons who I have no relations with as well as not to know the people I have relations with. I find people who tends to gossip or to judge are not happy with their lives and quite miserable. How bad can their life be if they spend it all commenting on other people existence, sometimes even people they never met.  
Your life is your own and how other people lives is none of your business unless it affects yours. 
Furthermore, anybody should be allowed and furthermore should allow themselves to love whoever they want regardless of sex, race, religion or age (I don't need to say that I'm talking legal age here). Desire and love cross every obstacle of morality, normality, society. It's a question of physical, emotional, spiritual attraction. That reality became very clear to me recently. 
And NOBODY has the right to judge who you love and who loves you. 

They called me a sinner but I'm in piece with myself. B.B.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire