mardi 13 mai 2014

if you feel lonely when you're alone you're in bad company


It takes time to build an entourage. To be sure of the persons you surround yourself with. The one you can trust, the reliable ones, the consistent ones, the authentic. There is the ones who only knows to use you at their own advantage. Those have to be left behind. But as Alabama says in True Romance. That's the way it goes but sometimes it goes the other way around too. 
I'm at peace with the idea of being alone. I'm more free of my movement. I'm the leader of my life and I'm following my vibes. Notheless, to be with the people of the same vibes is the best thing in the world. That's why I regret the 90s so much. We were the party people, the crazy ones, the wild ones, the soul searchers, the dream warriors, the people of the underground. We use to put vibes in a club. Our vibes. Can you feel it ? 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire