samedi 17 mai 2014

Moving forward

I always felt that once you open your eyes you can't close them again. I also always felt that you have to be consequent between what you claim you believe and what you do. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Steve Jobs was a very interesting man. I read his biography and automatically felt a connection with the man. He has some of somehow characteristic traits of autistics as me. We both took lots of acid. And I saw music like he did. He lives in the world of his creation and he's quite radical about it. He stays true to his vision. And it's his vision that took him where he was. I also saw the movie with my youngest daughter, 10 years old, who considers him as a real hero: The inventor of the Ipod. A revolutionary. 
" You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life "
Steve Jobs

If you want it go and get it


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire