dimanche 18 mai 2014

MBRTRB


MBRTRB is growing, one member at the time. 
I'm trying to recall how it all happened. How did I decide to put Members of the Tribe back on reality. I guess it came to life out of boredom. I think I needed something creative to put my mind on. Something that I would create, that would represent who I am and what I stand for. 
The movement is growing, it comes from within. Free my soul. 
I needed to go back to my nature, to do what I love and what stimulates me. I needed to follow my heart. It just happened. Without thought. I didn't think it through. I had a certain idea. Not something clear but a feeling of what I wanted to do. I asked around me nobody put money in my project nonetheless they were encouraging and supportive. It gave me courage to continue and to believe it was not totally crazy or stupid after all. 
Since my motivation is not money, I don't feel pressure about this project. I can go my own rhythm and do it my way. Differently. That's the main purpose of MBRTRB to do things differently and go against the current. No matter what. Because this who I am. I'm following my vibes and trusting my inner voice. There is a message I wanna get through. It's my voice that I wanna get heard. MBRTRB is my medium. MBRTRB evolves in a specific environment. The music I share is deep house music, because if it can't touch my soul I can't listen to it. After some thoughts, I share on Facebook and twitter music only from people who liked my page and that I like of course. Second, art is important. I love contemporary art, street fashion, politics, movies etc. Third I put messages that appeal to me whatever is the reason. MBRTRB promotes world peace and love because what else is there. MBRTRB doesn't discriminate on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, sexual attractions. MBRTRB believes that anybody should be allowed to love whoever they wanna love.  MBRTRB welcomes anyone authentic and who's surfing on the the same vibes.
Osho Zen Card the Rebel: the rebel challenges you to take responsibility for who you are to to live your own truth. 
10% of the profits will be given to a non profitable project close to my heart. 
MBRTRB also welcome collaboration with companies that share the same vision. Music will be for listening on my website. 
I'll begin with my soul brother, a man who is authentic, consistent and reliable. No bullshit type of guy, my dearest friend Big Al. Like he says we are pre-school before old school. We go way back. Cofounder in 1999, with his beautiful wife, Zee Soussane, of Ready Mix Records  and proud father of the knower, Omar.  

MBRTRB is Socially conscious, Environmental friendly, respect for all creatures
Made in Mexico by Mexicans




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire