samedi 31 mai 2014

Life has it's own rythme

Website is almost finished. There is the photo shoot to be done for the cover picture. No rush. Life has it's own rythme. No need to go faster. The idea is to surf on the vibe, to go with the flow. To feel the vibe. Life's vibration. In the same logic, it's not good to go slower than life's rythme. We have to learn to let go when needed. 
Osho Going with the flow Zen Card: Every moment in life we have a choice whether to enter life's waters and float, or to try to swim upstream. When this card appears in a reading it is an indication that you are able to float now, trusting that life will support you in your relaxation and take you exactly where it wants you to go. Allow this feeling of trust and relaxation to grow more and more; everything is happening exactly as it should.
Maybe more than everything happens for a reason, everything is happening exactly as it should. 
I don't believe in generalization. To make a common rule of certain stigmas to an entire group. All Jews, all Muslims, all Gays, all Blacks or certain zodiac signs for instance. I have no interest toward judgemental people nor tolerance. Especially when they have no proof of what they're saying apart from their claims. Everybody should be allowed to love who they want but furthermore we should allow ourselves to love who we want. Who are you to tell me what I should live and what I shouldn't. Love speaks from the heart and not from the head. Love is not about the ego but about letting go. 
I rather try than run like a coward. I'm not scared of anything and most of all I'm not scared of being in love. But don't get me wrong, my standards are high. And I won't settle for less. I'm not afraid to be alone. I have no more time to lose and I have one life to live. 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire