mardi 27 mai 2014

Represent

To represent. I said it once ill say it again: Represent. To represent others but most of all to represent ourselves. People takes words lightly but they shouldn't. In judaism we say that the world as we know it, was created with 10 words. The power of words should be taken very seriously. God said: let there be light and there was light. He spoke and the world became. Every letter in judaism has a another level of meaning, every letter equals a number. For instance, the letter chai is 18 and chai means life. To say is as important as to do. Nonetheless people in general speaks easily and do less. I always spoke from my heart, do from my heart. There is a strong connection between my acts and my speech. I do what I say and I say what I do. What you see is what you get. Never was a player never wanted too. I follow my soul. I don't understand people who come to you just to fuck up with your happiness. Don't kill my vibes. I can't be bothered. if you want to enter my world you better be up to it because I don't have any more time to waste. To represent means to represent who you love, to represent what you like, to represent what you stand for, to represent who you are, to represent your values, your truth. Like Osho said, It is one thing to meet another halfway, to understand a point of view different from our own and work towards a harmony of the opposing forces. It is quite another to "cave in" and betray our own truth. To represent means to stand up for us and for others like us. The people on the good side, the side of love.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire