vendredi 23 mai 2014

Patience is a virtue

I'm a hard core kinda of girl. Kick ass. I'm a warrior in quest of the graal. Before i use to claim that blue blood passed through my veins that I was a brankrupt aristocrat, an angel kicked out of paradise. I always liked to elevate my every day life to something more meaningful. Maybe that's why I'm a believer. A spiritual girl. Elever mon quotidien. Why not do it if if you can. Why not push the limits all in peace of course. Why accept things the way they are and not do things differently. It's easy to claim for change less easy to do it on oneself. Hard to be patient. I never been patient. But I know that patience is a virtue. When you're patient it means you have faith. No need to rush things. Just to do the right thing. To walk the line. One step at the time. From now to now. Patience also means to let go, to let whatever it is to the universe, not to force but to go with the flow. To be in the moment. To accept. I'm thinking patience will be the word for the month of June and Steve Jobs the honorary members. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire