samedi 14 mai 2016

follow your heart and F**k the itinerary


Lately I'm simply amazed and so grateful by the fact that I'm alive and that I made it until now. I made it all crooked but I followed my heart and my true nature. Anyhow, I always preferred being taking advantage of than the contrary because I know,in the long run, the loser is not the one it seemed. Karma is a bitch. We can't open our heart without taking the risk of being hurt or being disappointed. Sometimes there's no other choice but to let go. Sadly. To love too much is egoistic. What we want is to be loved back. It is not an unconditional love. It is an unconditional love when we let go. Without anger nor hate. 
What I need can you feel it baby, can you feel it baby. 
I feel I've met all the men I could meet. All colours, religion, race, age, size or financial status. I've ride in bentley or took the metro with them. 25 years older or younger. Athletic, bodies of greek god or simply human. But I haven't find him yet. Or maybe I have and time will tell. I've been looking all my life for him. For my soulmate. 
Today, someone sent me a text message and it went right through me and touched my soul so hard, I had to stop walking and hold a gate. 
I'm loving my new job. 
I'm loving my new place.
I'm loving my new neighbourhood.
It's a virgin life. 
Rebirth. 

I started a one week challenge with Rabbi Laibl Wolf of Spiritgrow center. 15 minutes a day of mindful consciousness. Fantastic program. How to breath, 3 sec in, 3 sec hold, and 4 sec exhale to access increased relaxation. He said that the universe breath also. The sun orbiting around the milky way, the planets turning around the sun, the moon around, the earth, the waves with the moon, day and night etc. In and out. 
He said to focus on all our senses and feel them all at the same time. The touch, the hearing, the seeing, the tasting and the smelling.
I'm on day 3. I'll tell you more. 

Instagram is moving up. I'm at 209 to be exact. Twitter also and Soundcloud are moving but slower. I'm in no rush. I came to a point where MBRTRB is more a sort of expression outlet than a monetary avenue. It's a way for me to spread my vision and understanding of life. The way I see it through my mind. Adding my own experiences.

Opinion of the day:
To be photogenic is not an achievement. You're photogenic, good for you, but so what? What does it add to a person to be photogenic I don't get it. You look good in pictures, bravo but how do you look in your life...Are you a good person turned toward the others or are you interested in yourself only and you see the others simply as a mirror for your own reflection...
That is the question.
Beauty is a bonus not an end in itself
I find it so ridiculous this narcissistic culture we're in. 
I'm getting so annoyed with it.

I'm slowly getting accustomed to my new environment, my new reality. All the changes are done. It is very weird. Life gave me what I needed, like it or not. I feel I've been teleported to a new dimension, a new level. 
So I survived, I' a warrior, a soul warrior. 
I made it, I made it so far. 
I'm alive.

Even the greatest of the sages can't surpass the ones who saw the light after falling into the dark

Elevation of the soul

B'H'













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire