samedi 21 mai 2016

Going political



Ohm: is considered to be the universal sound of the universe because it begins with the first sound which is the opening of the mouth A or O and finishes with the last sound M which is the closing of the mouth. 

Now that I lost my contracts with the Quebec government, I've been confronted with the different Quebec social agencies. I can't asked unemployment because I was self employed. I would receive a big 69$ of welfare. I told the Quebec employee: you're giving 1000$ to my friend who's a crack addict addict and me a single mother with 2 children I get 69$, it's a real joke ! 
Then I can't get any trainings with the Centre d'Emploi because I'm not on welfare or unemployment. 
I'm also completely appalled by the fact that the banks charge us 4$ fees every time we take out money from the teller of another institution. It's legal theft, they fuck us in the ass and everyone seems to find it normal. And I'm not talking of all the other charges...Paid, of course, by the little people, not the rich. They exempted from fees of course.
How can a person get by on a minimum wage salary ? All humans are entitled to have a decent life where they shouldn't worry how they will put food on the table, especially if they are working, especially if they have children to feed.
It's shocking to think that women still suffer from salary inequity and at the same time the ones who take care of the children after a separation. 

Watched again "Inequality for all". What a great documentary by Robert Reich. 
It is said that contrary to the popular beliefs, owners of companies are not job creators like they like to claim but it is the middle class who is a job creator because it it the middle class who contributes to 70% of the consumption in a country like the US. If the middle class can't buy products, companies are doomed. Also did you know that the salary of middle class workers decreased since the 70s while the cost of life increased and while the big industries got there taxes cut tremendously? 

I gave to a political party for the first time: the NDP, 3$ ok not a big amount, I can't do more in the circumstances but still...and I gave 5$ to Humans of New York for the pediatric cancer research. I felt good about it. 

I find also weird that people confuse what we do with what we are. If I have a great job doesn't mean I'm great. It just means I have a good job that's all.
Donald Trump is the living example, if we needed one. 
Accomplishment comes from the heart and out, not from money and in. 
Money doesn't make you a good person, it just makes you rich. 
That's all. 
So you have a good credit than what...

In Judaism, and Judaism is about 4000 years old, acts of charity are mandatory every day. Abraham was breathing by that principle. Welcoming everyone in his tent, offering them food and lodging. He even put his tent on a route used by travelers, a high way of some sort, to greet as many people as possible. 

Every day it says we have to give charity in one way or another. It could be to smile to a person in need. But we need to make one charitable act, at least. Poor or not poor, rich or not rich. 

Everyone. 

One act every day. 

It is said that the goal in life is to arrive as one person and to leave this world as another 
The meaning of life is to grow not for our own good but for the good of the whole
 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire