jeudi 13 mars 2014

Dare to fly




Life is not a business to manage but a mystery to be lived. Osho
Ordinary people chasing stars. Why settle for the ordinary when you could reach for the infinite ? 
Got my first example of style today. I like it a lot. Working on the final styles tomorrow. I always love the idea of elevating my every day with a spiritual attitude. I always wonder why i was on earth what was my purpose. I felt something but no indication. That feeling is in me since a very young age. Stranger on a strange land. I guess the concept is to make your own connection. Osho says that whenever you feel disconnected to go outside and look at the stars. Some days i have a strong connection with the universe. I feel like im exactly where im suppose to be in the time, space and mental state. Those moments i can feel the energy coming out of me and creating positive vibrations. Osho said, when talking of courag, that the seed could stay underneath the 
earth, quiet secure warm, but it decided to grow and 
by growing it reveals itself to the ground above and the sun and by doing so it becomes a flower. That why i like the video of Nick Askew: no place to hide. Time to stop hiding and being scared of who we are. Expand push the door and dare to fly. Only then can you truly share and spread peace and love.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire