samedi 22 mars 2014

pettiness

I always hated people who think little, act little, the pettiness of their life and mind. People who lust in mediocrity, who actually enjoys their shit and most of all the shit of others. The envious, the jealous, the fakes. People whose own lives are so mediocre that they live through the lives of others by pushing it down to feel superior. 
"The dirty little miserable details that build people's life. The dirty little miserable details that build their miserable existence. So happy to get confused with the ground. They stay there happily and self-satisfied. And they spit their insignificance on others for everyone to be as pitiful as them."*
I have no patience for those and no pity. Some I can tell right away, I don't even pay attention, some abuse my kindness and my good nature for a while until there is no other choice for me but to leave them behind. 

* exert from a book in progress Mémoire d'une jeune fille dérangée.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire