mercredi 12 mars 2014

House music



Why do i like house music so much ? I like all sorts of music but my heart always go back to house. For me house is a spiritual thing. It is not just music. It goes deeper. It comes from the soul. People who truly love house or make house are my people. They feel like i feel. 
I discovered house music when i put my foot at Business first time coming to Montreal from Quebec city where acid house ruled. House has soul and sex appeal which are linked to each others i guess because both speak about life the celebration of  life. I love house also it has a positive vibe a happy vibe, celebration, rejoice, that type of message. Also house unite under a same sound, gays and straight, all colours, all genders, all statutes, And the master of it all is, of course, my friend Big Al. 
Al







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire