mercredi 5 mars 2014

Members of the Tribe about


MBRTRB

street clothing line and accessories for people
Anti-conformism, soft guerilla, good vibes,
Sweatshop free of course
Description
Members of the Tribe started out as an expression I use to say about 20 years ago to friends. I always loved it somehow. The idea of a group of people united by the same vibe. It was the time of afterhours, house, dancing all night, all week...
I decided to put the name back on track this summer because I needed to put my head on something creative and soulful. It is more a tocade that something that I thought through...The idea is not to make money but to represent the things that I believe in...it is about justice and doing the right thing. Putting some good vibes into this world, our world...
The clothes will come from sweatshopfree manufactures and as close as possible to Montréal.
Members of the Tribe is about a movement, a peaceful rebellion. Spread the vibe, spread love...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire