samedi 8 mars 2014

To represent




Even if Members of the Tribe is a clothing line, i want to be able to address through my FB page and my blog different interests of mine and I don't want the page or the blog to be solely about me and the clothes. The concept is to represent what i love.
Since I'm a music maniac and I can't live without music and since my primary love is house, the music I'll promote on my page will be mainly house music from the DJs that liked the page. Just so there is a clear relation between the music that i post and Members of the Tribe. The same thing will be apply to the artists of my FB page. Nonetheless since i always liked art, and maybe I know more djs than visual artists, I'll try to put oeuvres that I love from more known artists like Murakami and Kusuma or Kyle Bean for instance. Maybe one day they will be members as well. I'll promote anything that is close to my heart: movies, people, causes, spirituality etc anything that I feel makes the world moves forward. Of course, I'll put also important news, share posts from friends or other sources that i find worth sharing and once in a while my own reflections. 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire