vendredi 14 mars 2014

From hell and back



I use to have the impression that I was an angel kicked out of heaven fighting to find its way back or that there has been a mistake, that I was sent to the wrong planet and that they would notice their fault and take me back home. I had no connection to the world around me, people were like indigenous, nobody to talk to. I remember once this italian guy in a club looked at me and said: finally somebody alive and that was one of the most beautiful compliment somebody ever said to me. I was in technicolor and they were black and white I was in 4 dimensions and they were 2 dimensional I was asking for everything and more they were asking for nothing. I was an ogress and they were Insignificant. 
I was feeling like Atlas the weight of the world on my shoulders. Disenchantment. Desolation. 
I don't feel that way anymore. I learned humility. I know that I am exactly where I'm suppose to be. It was a long road from hell and back feels good to be back. It's easy to sit back and watch the world go by like a passive observer it takes courage to take responsabity and position. I use to pass time, not anymore. I use to live like a spoiled child. Not anymore. 
It's Action times baby let's do something about it ? It takes only one person to create a movement. The love movement. 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire