mercredi 26 mars 2014

Music

Members of the Tribe is obsess with house music. Why is that ?
Don't know. All I can say is that house speaks to my soul in an unexplainable way. I remember when I use to dance all night 14 hours a night all week I was reaching for god in the dance floor it was him who was talking to me through the dj through the music and I was responding with my body. La quête de l'absolu. Sometimes I almost felt like I was creating the music. The music was coming out from me in total synchronicity. I loved hearing the bass so strong that you could feel it in your bones in your blood in your heart beating with the beat of house. 
Not a lot of people understands house music it's a spiritual thing. 
My arms raised to the sky, my fingers in the shape of v for victory saying to the dj I hear you I'm with you. Mental connection through music, the dj playing, me dancing like my life depended on it. 
The enjoyment of total freedom. 
Shut up I'm dancing. 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire