samedi 29 mars 2014

Here's to the crazy ones

I
I rejected the fault of my mal de vivre for a long time on my parents. They were the one who put me on earth so I'm there responsability. I didn't ask to be here and I don't know what I'm suppose to do with my time on this planet. Je vais dans la vie comme une pute sans trottoir. I go in life like a whore without a sidewalk. Was the general idea. I remember once I bumped into a friend of mine. I was 
wearing a mariniere those blue and white stripes sweater typical of the French . When the friend asked me how I was doing I answered: I'm drifting showing my sailor tshirt. He looked at me and said: since I know you you've always been drifting. 
'Important ce n'est pas la chute c'est l'atterissage. The importance is not the fall it's the landing. 
You have to find where you belong within yourself. So close yet so far. 
The music was my soul companion some  few people I recognized like my own, that I use to refer as the members of the tribe and all kinds of artificial paradise which kept me alive. 
The artificial paradise are gone but the music and friends are still there. And Members of the Tribe is taking it's first step in the world. It takes one person to create a movement the love movement. So here's to the crazy ones ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire